cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Business Credit

tag
BpoGurl

I need your help  I have 6 tradeline with D&B and my paydex score is 49 so far  a have applied for Quill,Uline,Grainger,Gemplers,Nebs, Chervron all got approved but  I have tried to apply for Staples, Dell, Lowe's etc; and I am not getting approved any advise what next.Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@BpoGurl wrote:

I need your help  I have 6 tradeline with D&B and my paydex score is 49 so far  a have applied for Quill,Uline,Grainger,Gemplers,Nebs, Chervron all got approved but  I have tried to apply for Staples, Dell, Lowe's etc; and I am not getting approved any advise what next.Smiley Sad

I would wait until that Paydex gets up to 80 before trying for another account.  Too much, too soon.

Patience pays off, don't waste any more time on app'ing now.  Wait for that 80 Paydex.

Good luck with everything!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Try for some cards that look for eq and ex. GE cards like sams club, Lowes, Amazon looks for EQ Business. Cards issued by HSBC Costco, officemax and other cards look for EX Business.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.