Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

What abt if U are a brand new business?  Is there NE company who will give cred to a new business less than 1 yr old?
Message 121 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I think Shell, Exxon, and possibly Wright Express are no PG. I don't know if inquiries have the same impact as in personal reports. I'm new to this too.
Message 122 of 176
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

Exxon/Mobil ask 4 PG, we don't have Wright Express.  Haven't tried Shell yet.
Message 123 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Just app'd Shell. No PG required. Got the "call customer support, code 25 error". Will call tomorrow. I also checked with Exxon too. Same application. If you select the Exxon biz card, it'll ask for a FEIN, allowing you to bypass the PG.
Message 124 of 176
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

I got that same code 25.  When I called they told me that I did not have enough biz credit and that they will mail out a PG form for me to fill out then they can make their decision from thatSmiley Indifferent  Uhhhh....that's okay don't plan on mixing biz with personal.
Message 125 of 176
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

so the pattern seems to be w/Citi cards a code 26 needs more biz info but approved.  Code 25 needs more biz info & requires a PG.
Message 126 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

redE2move wrote:
so the pattern seems to be w/Citi cards a code 26 needs more biz info but approved.  Code 25 needs more biz info & requires a PG.

In my case, I did get a Code 26 on Staples. They never called or requested info; still got the card about 12 or so days later. Maybe Code 26 could also mean some sort of internal review (e.g more than one pulled report).
Message 127 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

redE2move:

I applied exactly 2 weeks ago.
Message 128 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

redE2move wrote:
I got that same code 25.  When I called they told me that I did not have enough biz credit and that they will mail out a PG form for me to fill out then they can make their decision from thatSmiley Indifferent  Uhhhh....that's okay don't plan on mixing biz with personal.

I called into Shell today for the Code 25. Said the same thing: PG reqd. Thanks but no thanks.
Message 129 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know how long biz cred has to report to get a score?  I jsut got my first net30 for some biz cards.
Message 130 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.