Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused!

Okay my biz did not qual for the UPS net7 account but I entered my Cap1 Biz Visa and they will bill that weekly. Will that also report as a net7 account.
Message 151 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Confused!

no the account billing to your credit card will not help you as a 7net.
Why UPS, What about FedEx? they will give you net 30 or whatever terms they offer.

Message 152 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confused!

Creditaddict wrote:
no the account billing to your credit card will not help you as a 7net.
Why UPS, What about FedEx? they will give you net 30 or whatever terms they offer.

NVM found that neither one of them reports anywaySmiley Sad

Message 153 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Recommended Business CC

I know some would like this thread buried for good, but wanted to post some success with Exxon. I appd for the Exxon Biz Card on 1/3. They immediately said that they couldn't process the app and told me to call them. They also referenced a code 25. Well, I never called and forgot all about them and today (1/18) I received 2 cards in the mail for a $2000 CL. I remember leaving out the required bank info, appd as sole-prop, and only requested $500. Finally, a gas card is added to our collection.
Message 154 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats llecs. Exxon does not report to D&B. Call them and request them to report your account to D&B. It will look good on your D&B Report.
Message 155 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

concorduser wrote:
Congrats llecs. Exxon does not report to D&B. Call them and request them to report your account to D&B. It will look good on your D&B Report.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll just do that.
Message 156 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for all the great tips.  I applied for OD a few months ago & got it.  Recently I applied for shell.  Got some kind of message which I took be a decline and Saturday found the cards in my mailbox.  I had forgotten I even applied for the business card.  After reading your posts I went and applied for HD.  The only thing is I had a brain freeze and wasn't thinking.  I accidently applied for the HD mastercard instead of the store card.  I got some kind of message about further processing required response in 30 days.  Will they just offer me the HD store card instead?   I have no expectation of getting the mastercard, but would be more than happy to have the store card.
Message 157 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know if the guy I got was just an idiot but he told me the two cards are not dealt with by the same people. He tried to tell me one was Citi (MC) and the other isn't but if you look they'e both Citi.

So it seems like they are handled differently and won't crossover. I wanted my HD MC changed to the commercial. I got a Code 28. They said I have 90 days to update my D&B and send them a copy. I do have like 11 accounts not reporting, only 3 are. NEBS, Bags & Bows/Veripack and some others aren't reporting anymore though you can add them if you pay D&B $699 or whatever it is so you can add as many accounts as you want for a year.
Message 158 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Eddie, I'll send a reply to PM you sent me. As per the citi / D&B it is a catch 22.  Unless you have at least 11 accounts reporting on D&B it is hard to get Major MC/Visa with out PG. But D&B takes months before they report things. Some of my cards that I started using in Aug 07 are still not reported on D&B. I have signed for the starter payment verification program where they report upto 5 accounts for $499 or so. When I gave the list of accounts they came back and said they have agreement with the credit providers and they will report directly and D&B can not verify. I am thinking of paying anothe $299 or so and ugprade my account to full year payment verification system and might as well save the time. You have two choices, you can wait next few months and take a chance that they eventually report or on the other hand you could pay $699 and still there is no guarantee you would get the results you are looking for. This is a catch 22. I totally understand your frustration and I am in the same boat as you are.
Message 159 of 176
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
just a warning... Amex business cards DO report to personal unlike all these other business cards that don't

Is this true?  Does the AMEX SimplyCash report to personal credit reports?

Message 160 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.