CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

office max denied me, lol
Message 41 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I did th build thingie for the Dell but I guess I have to wait for my accounts to start reporting, no goodies for me.
Message 42 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

HA2007 wrote:
I just applied to officemax and got $5000.00 cl. you rock. Thanks for the imfo.

I'm asking againg, how much existing biz credit do you have including net 30s.

Message 43 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

I just applied to(mastercard) home depot for $10,000. I got a message to call them. Officemax  did the same and than approved it. But HD is closed. Thanks again.
I have been try to get my business of the ground. I have been in business for 3yr+ I'll let you know tomorrow. I new to this forum. I can see it's great!
Message 44 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

how many can I apply to at once?
Message 45 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

thanks again
Message 46 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Wanted to chime in on CLs that require no PG.

No PG required: Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-Mart, Staples, Shell, and Exxon. HD, for example, has a field for SSN. Just ignore it and sumbit app anyway.

PG  required: Amazon, Key Bank. I heard that no PG was reqd, but I just checked their app.

Others I checked: Wright Express (Might be No PG, but you have to request info), Sam's and Costco (Not a member of either, but I heard they were no PG), and Sears (their site was down tonight(as of 5 min. ago).

I just appd HD revolving, Staples, Wal-Mart, and Lowes. HD said yes, Lowes and Wal-Mart gave the 7-10 msg, and Staples gave a code 26. Doesn't sound good, but I'll take HD. Not bad for only Nebs reporting on Duns.

Edit: BTW - Dell is not reporting on my DnB at all. Got it in July/August. How about you'all?

Message Edited by llecs on 11-14-2007 09:46 PM

Message Edited by llecs on 11-14-2007 10:04 PM
Message 47 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tcode 26 on staples, did they ask you to call? Sounds like a verification to me. Not sure but I think its the same thing I got and just had to fax over some info.
Message 48 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Hi Brammy.

Sorry I didn't answer you last nite.  Code 26, I called and approved over the phone.
OM NPG $5000.00   staples NPG $2000.00  HD NPG $10,000.00  OD  NPG $5000.00
BP NPG $1000.00.

My business has no lates. I want to know about cash accounts, CC are good, but not cash. To opperate with. Can you help?

Thanks again
Message 49 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

although staples was instant and so was dell, shell gave me an error code and when i called to verify app, approved @ 5,000 with no PG.

these forums are getting dangerous. i started off with 1 cap one small b, and in 1-2days after browising the forum have:

dell @ 7,000
staples ? (instant approval but dont know cl)
shell @5,000
and 1 mastercard app (still pending)

ALL with NO PG. now im really curious to know what my DnB rating is!
Message 50 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.