Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

back to the statement about Walmart and just bypass ss#.  Walmart does not have a business card right? your saying fill out the personal app like a business and skip ss??
Message 51 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Just got instan approvel from Dell NPG $10,000
Great advice. Thanks
Message 52 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Creditaddict wrote:
back to the statement about Walmart and just bypass ss#.  Walmart does not have a business card right? your saying fill out the personal app like a business and skip ss??

Its Home Depot that you can bypass your SSN.

Wal-Mart's biz credit link was hard to find. Try this: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=632402 and then scroll to the bottom where you can find "Business Credit Cards". No PG.
Message 53 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

ya HD made me PG account because hadn't been in business long enough.

Just applied for Walmart and got 7-10 notice, didn't look like it processed at all, do they not have instant?

I would love to find a Visa or MC with no PG??
I see HD has mastercard, tried to call them this morning to upgrade my commercial account to mastercard since i have already gone through PG process... they said just apply for MC and have 2 accounts, I don't want to PG again!

can I use the walmart business card at sams just like the personal walmart card?
Message 54 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Hi. Did you aply for discover or wal-mart? They show both.
Message 55 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

under the link given above, it takes you to just the Walmart business card... no Discover option.
Depending how this comes out though, I might go to Sams and apply for Sams Discover in Store... Someone said that was fairly easy in store to get a card, discover or sams
Message 56 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

I just got the same message from, wal-mart 7-10 what ever that means.
Message 57 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Who else can we apply for!! LOL

You would think I was opening an office store, after my recent apps yesterday, I now have Staples, Office Max and Office Depot!!
Message 58 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I went back into my CRs and noticed that I wasn't dinged an inquiry when I applied for a Discover biz card in August. PG was reqd but it didn't hurt my personal CR any (in my case anyway).
Message 59 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi llecs, it is good to know about discover. Did you get it approved. My scores are around 650. What CR did they do a softpull on ?
Message 60 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.