Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Recommended Business CC

You can see the scores below this post. I applied right on Aug. 1, before I knew anything. There was no surprise to my denial. I don't have a handy copy of my EX report directly from EX; I do know there wasn't a hard pull (in the MyFICO EX report; there could be a soft pull in EX).

Message Edited by llecs on 11-15-2007 09:35 AM
Message 61 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi llecs, just now I applied and got a denial on the screen. However I got an email that I gave on the application that it is being reviewed and they would contact me in 30 days. What a nice message. I also applied for Sams Discover last week and they said I would hear in 1 week. So I might get a letter from them too this week some time. The best chance of getting a major business card with out PG is Sams Discover. That is the only card I came across other than HD MasterCard that could be applied with out PG.
Message 62 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Bummer on the denial. Do you know if you have to be a member of Sam's to apply for Sam's Discover?

Message Edited by llecs on 11-15-2007 10:17 AM
Message 63 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yes, you have to be a sams member to apply for sams discover.
Message 64 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for Staples at $750  yeah!!!!!!!  I also got the CODE #26 when I applied online.  Called 800-767-1275 and gave the CSR my reference number and she told me I was approved and card would come in 7-10 business days!!!
Message 65 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also applied for Walmart business card online and got the 7-10 day message.  Their online application is a little quirky.  Even if you use your EIN# and ckeck PG box, they still ask for your DOB and SSN#.  I went back and checked the other box, and did not give either DOB or SSN and then got the 7-10 day processing message.

Should I try HD next? 
Message 66 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just got call from Walmart to verify that I had applied and to answer about 2 questions... then they had problems finding my Corp. but she all of a sudden found it in her system and she said sorry for the delay thanks so much for your patience, we will go ahead and approve the application with 2k limit!!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 67 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi CreditAddict

Is there any phone number for walmart business credit? I want to followup on my applicaiton with them.
Message 68 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

not that I have... I would just sit back and wait the 7 days... you will have your card by next week or they will call you Smiley Happy

atleast that's what I hope for you!
Message 69 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sears just called... they were unable to approve for 5k, they wanted to make sure 3k was okay!! Smiley Happy
DUH send the card!
Message 70 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.