Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Recommended Business CC

[ Edited ]
You can see the scores below this post. I applied right on Aug. 1, before I knew anything. There was no surprise to my denial. I don't have a handy copy of my EX report directly from EX; I do know there wasn't a hard pull (in the MyFICO EX report; there could be a soft pull in EX).

Message Edited by llecs on 11-15-2007 09:35 AM
Super Contributor
concorduser

Hi llecs, just now I applied and got a denial on the screen. However I got an email that I gave on the application that it is being reviewed and they would contact me in 30 days. What a nice message. I also applied for Sams Discover last week and they said I would hear in 1 week. So I might get a letter from them too this week some time. The best chance of getting a major business card with out PG is Sams Discover. That is the only card I came across other than HD MasterCard that could be applied with out PG.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

[ Edited ]
Bummer on the denial. Do you know if you have to be a member of Sam's to apply for Sam's Discover?

Message Edited by llecs on 11-15-2007 10:17 AM
Super Contributor
concorduser

Yes, you have to be a sams member to apply for sams discover.
Established Member
fillibert

Just got approved for Staples at $750  yeah!!!!!!!  I also got the CODE #26 when I applied online.  Called 800-767-1275 and gave the CSR my reference number and she told me I was approved and card would come in 7-10 business days!!!
Established Member
fillibert

Also applied for Walmart business card online and got the 7-10 day message.  Their online application is a little quirky.  Even if you use your EIN# and ckeck PG box, they still ask for your DOB and SSN#.  I went back and checked the other box, and did not give either DOB or SSN and then got the 7-10 day processing message.

Should I try HD next? 
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

I just got call from Walmart to verify that I had applied and to answer about 2 questions... then they had problems finding my Corp. but she all of a sudden found it in her system and she said sorry for the delay thanks so much for your patience, we will go ahead and approve the application with 2k limit!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:
Fico Scores: EQ 673 DCU, TU 678 Wally, EX 669 Chase(08-31-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
concorduser

Hi CreditAddict

Is there any phone number for walmart business credit? I want to followup on my applicaiton with them.
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

not that I have... I would just sit back and wait the 7 days... you will have your card by next week or they will call you :smileyhappy:

atleast that's what I hope for you!
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Sears just called... they were unable to approve for 5k, they wanted to make sure 3k was okay!! :smileyhappy:
DUH send the card!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+