Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC - FYI

Vanyel wrote:
I pulled my score with them a couple of months ago Brammy and it was a 41. 
The new biz account still as of yesterday hasn't posted so it hasn't moved at all in several months.
By the way if you give em the $99.00 you can track daily or hourly if you wish for a full year your business accounts.

Van

Just wating to show more than 1 tradeline. I'm sure its nothing to write home about at this point

Message 91 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

From what I have seen D&B will take at least 3 months to start posting the TL's. Experian is very quick. I have 6 TL listed. Equifax is also good but not very good online support. Also some companies look for EX and some look for EQ and some for D&B.

Most of the time citi looks for D&B. But also they are generous with approving your cards even if you dont have D&B scores in place. I got 6 cards from citi even before my paydex score started showing.

GECF looks at EQ. I had a card from Valero reporting to EQ and then right away GECF approved me for lowes/sams. I applied for sams 3 time before and they kept saying no. As soon valero posted they approved right away.

My suggestion is app for Valero. Let it start reporting.
App for some of the citi cards let them start reporting to D&B.  The report to EX also
App for for first quity or a card like that reports to EX.

Make at least one purchase of at least $100 or more and wait 3 months to get all things posting to your biz report and see your scores go up and up.

I think it is worth paying $99 to smart reports as I check my report every day and I monitor. It also tells me all the inquires and scores and balances. It is a very good tool to check and prevent fraud.

D&B also offers similar but it is more expensive.
Message 92 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately we don't have Valero Oil here.  I have three lines and waiting on the Walmart Biz response to see what my fate is with them.  I was going to give it 6 good months because I want to get out from under Cap1 small biz as quickly as possible
Message 93 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Hey guys wal-mart just came back, with denied. Said wait till some of my other trade lines start reporting and reaply. Oh well. On to the next one.
Message 94 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

HA2007 wrote:
Hey guys wal-mart just came back, with denied. Said wait till some of my other trade lines start reporting and reaply. Oh well. On to the next one.

When did you app for Wally World?

Message 95 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I received my Walmart card today!! up to 99 FREE additional cards (99!!!) who wants one. lol

Received letter from Lowes (denied, could not verify phone number) You would think they would atleast CALL the phone number!!!
I sent letter back to them with phone bill, so we will see.
Message 96 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fillibert

We both got 7-10  have u heard anything yet?

Message 97 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Brammy!
I applied last week, I think thursday.
Message 98 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Recommended Business CC

Wanted to post an update here. I appd Staples, Wal-Mart, Lowes and Home Depot on the 14th. Just got word back from Wal-Mart via mail. They said "no", due to "total amount of credit available on trades" and "balance on all trade lines". This is funny because the only reporting on Duns is Nebs, and there is no balance due. However, EQ Biz was pulled and I have no clue what that file says.

Home Depot, as mentioned before, approved us at $1500. Lowes approved at $1000. Got both cards today. Staples is still outstanding. It was code 26 after the app process. I'll wait a little longer.

Message 99 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Creditaddict wrote:
I received my Walmart card today!! up to 99 FREE additional cards (99!!!) who wants one. lol

Received letter from Lowes (denied, could not verify phone number) You would think they would atleast CALL the phone number!!!
I sent letter back to them with phone bill, so we will see.

I think there are less than 99 of us on this topic. If you need help spelling our names, let us know.
Message 100 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.