cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refit: Cap1 Sparks Business LOC, No docs,changed to First born !

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

Refit: Cap1 Sparks Business LOC, No docs,changed to First born !

Re-EDITED Deleted post due to My rushed and frustrations after applied for A Cap1 Business line of credit sparks checking,

well after,ranting here my complaint regarding no being clear how the No Financial, easy Qualifying LOC, feeling, my application pre-approved based only on my phone verification, personal, credit EQ, 740, Rep, asked all my details,personal net worth,other business banking,also asked will I be moving funds over to capital one,after asked my 

Gross/Net, the rep stated we will request An IRS,form,( wasn't concerned) all verifiable,(felt my) like an integration. During the process what bothered me, I have a good or begin starting a relation ship with my bank almost everyone knows me now, my business rep she's, turned me on to this LOC, 50k max without Financials,2yrs,51% ownership,and what upsets me the most after weeks of making a dission because,my rep stated she can approved me because her position she has that authority.My credit I sent for a review and was told excellent credit I would have no problem being approved. Soooo. After over and over I have enough credit, but thought good to build business credit and relations with my Bank, I went in to Bsnk and said lets do this, she out in my info, I thought she was waiting for an approval or denial answer, 45 secs she responded , ok I sent all your detail in you should here back from them with an answer, I kinda left bank in dismayed. This is went south as I mentioned about with a rep in Texas contacted me.and really  confused me who, whom, is my rep approving this LOC, I get a call back from Rhe business dept to verify my app, and indentity (fraud Alert On file)

Ok great, my credit was Pulled , an alert Fires off on my EQ, 11-inq before app.

next day morning when doors open for business, the rep from Texas business, to say they approved me for $20k I paused, she was more pleasantly friendy,and gave me breakdown my rates 11.5% Wall Street rates . 3% plus just now do you want to finalize and I'll send the docs to my Bank rep and sign them done. I still was a little hesitated if I wanted to except the Line Credit.so I go into the Bank two days after Texas rep contacted me they are ready . I sat down and read the docs and 3 IRS personal and business verification to sign to request my transcripts ,but musty while Im reading the terms, I thought it was written word from word exactly my answers I gave on phone, and then in the corner a box jumped at me, for the rep to fill out Capital one "Know Your Costumer" do you know This customer, reps answer [N/A] referral.a few boxes more down, commits New customer , states bank with #%##. Amount will tranfer to Capital one .

Sorry to drag this out long detail , but it really, made me feel a sour taste my confident down again with capital ones procedures,at ones discretionary reviews,this agreement I felt aliitle discomfort .i been self employed over 33 yrs, 6 business, latest one , 2011 opened .2011/2012/2013filed LLC, all legal,legit company verified gov regulations,International,partner assests,my personal credit now, 165k/- 40K LOC 9% utilities no baddies.payment in full every month,except this month,

ok a little background myself, added a very bad 8 months issue with capital one over an error with them and Equifax after loyalty 6 years no missed payments CC, they admit the mistake both ends and only way to reinstate my account was to delete that account and open a new account. Now it's like I a new customer. 

Why am I still with CAp1 Loyalty, felt I had a good relationship, tried to gain trust back.  

After I read through over 4 times and more it was only a document to agree to all there terms to check again my personal,business, verify my IRS,all my accounts and business. INTITY is jointly with Cap. Far to much for $20k loc that I thought I was already approved The rep told me over the phone. I asked you mean I sign and my pending approval is pendinng in receiving my FFinancials. Pull both my business and personal again.then I'm AApproved ? hmmm I'm not sure my relationship will last less than a week. Very dissapointed with my Bank rep . Very disappointed, regarding the information that can make or change the different of your character, if this was by invitation only,

I would be considered as a party crasher. 

I'm going to take this application to one of a contact higher up in the VIP office investments that has the authory to reveiw my Accounts,and the rep took my information as face value because my question my business and assests is the collateral to secure $20k line of credit 

anyways thought I take the time to repost a more clear better understanding . My frustration . 

Mans do approlize if my latest responses sounded like being defensive, or errogant . I respect all in the forums feedbacks 

And directness 

will update after I speak with my investment banker from Cap one . Lol  yes I gone Cap1 

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: capital One Sparks LOC, Sheep in Wolves Clothing !!

That's wolf in sheeps clothing. I read this board extensively before getting my first credit card for business. Capital one doesn't insist on all that to open business if you apply over the internet, but they will start you at lower credit limit.

Is English second language for you? Some parts of the post I can't understand, in the future, with small business income like yours, the best starter card would have been Amex SimplyCash. Tis what I got, didn't even have business license yet. Most cards don't report to personal credit (Amex, Chase, Citigroup - I think). But Amex is the best starter.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 4
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: capital One Deleted wait for redited

Deleted to be redited after  Re-EDiTED First post not following bad grammar Smiley Wink 

Typos do old school fat fingers here still learning on my IPhone 3 😰

,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 3 of 4
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: Refit: Cap1 Sparks Business LOC, No docs,changed to First born !

Amex Delta Business $15k, citi$15k,BJ's business 15k chase, ink $5k,Saphere $20k
Personal $145k investments, international partnership, corp,retirements, portfolio,
Opened new business 2011/ filed taxes every yr. Permits,LLC , state,federal,legal,docs up to date,no judgements, liens,professional business owner previous 33 yrs resent business,Assets,IRS filing verifiable,BBB, rating A,ect ect , AARP benifits discounts kicked in. Business Listed,commercial zoning
Stocks, portfolio,semi Retired,Marketing consultanting Firm,
English is my first language,as one get older in age,tend to draw out long handwriting story telling details to get to the point, old fashion values,
Still learning to use my IPhone 3 sense 2008.labertha she takes time to warm up.lol
I'm new to the credit system still old fashion
Learning to rebuild my personal and business credit after major identify theft, and I thank And very blessed Humble I found this forum helped with everyone's knowledge even constructive criticism I'm appreciate ..
Will update regarding a clear response to have my app reveiwed by someone more in too at capital one . Was this base on an agreement and want determined
Again I apoligized for my errors and long post sometimes.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.