Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPARKS CLI??? I hope! I hope! I hope!

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

SPARKS CLI??? I hope! I hope! I hope!

My sign business grew almost 50% last year...it was all we could do to keep up.  We are truly blessed.  Last year I got a Sparks CC to help get supplies when my cash flow is slow due to slow ARs.  They gave me one with a $2k CL.  It's been okay but I really need an increase.  Indications are that I will do just as well or better in '14.  So I know the drill...I sent a request to the CapOne CEO's fake email address and explained my case and expected to hear something next week.......WRONG!  They called me an hour later at like 7pm!!  Asked me the usual questions....income, outgo and if I would take less than my requested increase to $7500.  The guys says "is this all you want?...are you sure?"  I'm like "okay make it $10k" to whcih he replied "that's better."  I don't know what he knows but I hope he's right!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: SPARKS CLI??? I hope! I hope! I hope!

Good luck and let us know 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Any updates ??
Message 3 of 9
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

They just now called me.  The CSR said he had good news for me.  I started me at $2k just 5 months ago.....I wanted $7500....the original CSR pushed me to go for $10k and they came back with a $3,500 CLI to $5500.00.  Considering I was at 584 FICO just 13 months ago w/ ZERO credit to now FICO score over 700 and $20,000 in available credit...I'll take it!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 4 of 9
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Nice congrats...
Message 5 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@signguy17 wrote:

They just now called me.  The CSR said he had good news for me.  I started me at $2k just 5 months ago.....I wanted $7500....the original CSR pushed me to go for $10k and they came back with a $3,500 CLI to $5500.00.  Considering I was at 584 FICO just 13 months ago w/ ZERO credit to now FICO score over 700 and $20,000 in available credit...I'll take it!

Congrats on the CLI 

CAP1 scores again 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 9
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Congrats....which Sparks do you have?

Message 7 of 9
ChargeItPlease
Regular Contributor

Nice CLI. Congrats.

Starting Score: 400s (2011) Current: EQ 655 (01-2014) Goal: 700 Last app: 01-01-14. No apps 'til 12-2014!
Message 8 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

@signguy17 wrote:

congrats

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.