Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPG Business 10k instant approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SPG Business 10k instant approval!

After giving a cold CSR app one last chance, and hearing the usual 7-10 day robo lady message I debated between a Ritz-Carlton and SPG Bus. since I need 3 more days for an upcoming trip, and decided that overall the Amex would work better in the long run. I might even drop the personal card and just keep this one.

Anyhow, after a nerve-wracking 5 seconds or so, the wonderful Amex approved screen popped up and forced me to make a new login rather than allowing me to add this to my existing one. A quick chat fixed that issue, and we're off and away with 5k to hurridly spend.

I know people talk trash about Amex for having higher transaction fees, but they really have been nothing but great to me as a customer.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SPG Business 10k instant approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

After giving a cold CSR app one last chance, and hearing the usual 7-10 day robo lady message I debated between a Ritz-Carlton and SPG Bus. since I need 3 more days for an upcoming trip, and decided that overall the Amex would work better in the long run. I might even drop the personal card and just keep this one.

Anyhow, after a nerve-wracking 5 seconds or so, the wonderful Amex approved screen popped up and forced me to make a new login rather than allowing me to add this to my existing one. A quick chat fixed that issue, and we're off and away with 5k to hurridly spend.

I know people talk trash about Amex for having higher transaction fees, but they really have been nothing but great to me as a customer.

Congrats.  I love my SPG card(s)

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SPG Business 10k instant approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  I love my SPG card(s)

Thanks Irish! It's a bit interesting to see how they first only extended 3k on the SC, but then jumped it up to 10k for SPG. Either way not bad considering I reported 2k annual revenue for my eBay business (which is pretty accurate on the years where I do something with it).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.