Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPG Business Approval - Data Points

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

SPG Business Approval - Data Points

Some of your know this already through PM's, but figured I would put this for the public if anyone can get any information out of this.. Was approved for the SPG a few days ago wasn't instant, but approved a few days later.  Currently have Amex ED 28k, Amex SimplyCash 22k and now SPG at 15.3k.  Total Amex Exposure 65k.  Weird thing is no request for 4506-t or income verification as of yet.  Business has been incorporated around 17 years ago, but havent used it in ummm 10+ years for 1099 consulting work, but keep it active as a LLC.  So assuming they used personal income as I stated business income 0-50k, which I wasn't lieing as currently not really using the business and put accurate personal income without what I get for bonus.  Anyways long story short thought they were going to take from my SimplyCash to open this account, but wasn't the case which was kinda shocking.  

Typical Amex Spend on personal card around 100-500 .a month and business anywhere around 100-300ish a month obviously with some big spend for when I got the card for the bonus on the SimplyCash.. Getting 5k through the SPG shouldn't be to big of issue in the first 3 months then have 3 more months to get another 3k for the other 10k points for a total of 35k SPG points.. Figured I would grab this as a good offer first of all, hidden TL second of all and if for some reason chase takes over SPG card I have a business card with Chase.. So win-win all the way around I figure.  Hope this helps someone and debunks any AMEX financial rumors that might float around of X amt of credit your will be asked for income verification, etc..

Edit: additional data points Ex Fico around 700... Priror to this 1 HP in last 6 months and 3 HP's in last year.. AAOA 4+ years, AMEX MSD 1990's(parents), my personal time with AMEX 3ish years.  Income 6 figures.   Any other questions feel free to ask.  Still baddies on Exp as well such as old late CO's paid (about 6 years old) along with late pays at 6 years as well.

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 6.00.02 PM.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SPG Business Approval - Data Points

Well done.  Gotta love those SPG points

Message 2 of 4
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!!!

Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Speaking of amex mailed to wrong address and has a stupid 10 day rule about mailing out new card replacements of 10 day hold so wont be able to get it mailed out until saturday again and get it monday or tuesday then lesss time to meet spend.. Sure Amex is really worried about this, but makes it a bit harder for the initial 5k spend...  Stupid rule especially when they forgot to put my unit # on and it wasnt my fault

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.