Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

START UP BUSINESS LOOKING FOR NET 30 ACCOUNTS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: START UP BUSINESS LOOKING FOR NET 30 ACCOUNTS

Great Job!  I just have three quick  questions.  1) How young was your business when you received those Business Cap 1, Chase & Amex? 2) Did you have to PG ( did you have to list down your Social Security #) them or was the EIN enough 3) In applying,  the question on How Long been in business- Is it based on the Incorporation date OR the Opening of Bank Checking Acct, or can I PUT THE DAY I started the business EVEN IF i INCORPORATED only 2  months ago but been doing this type of work for 1 year already? Thanks for your response

Message 11 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Those major banks will always require pg so they won't care about business age and business credit
Message 12 of 16
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great Job!  I just have three quick  questions.  1) How young was your business when you received those Business Cap 1, Chase & Amex? 2) Did you have to PG ( did you have to list down your Social Security #) them or was the EIN enough 3) In applying,  the question on How Long been in business- Is it based on the Incorporation date OR the Opening of Bank Checking Acct, or can I PUT THE DAY I started the business EVEN IF i INCORPORATED only 2  months ago but been doing this type of work for 1 year already? Thanks for your response

No Social Security NO Credit Card.

Approval for these business credit cards, will be 100% based on your personal credit scores and history.

If your bsusiness generates over 4M revenue and tons of employees, maybe no need for SS#.

Message 13 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

If we are talking store cards like lowes, Amazon, etc. you can get those with no oh once your business has some good credit but the chase, Amex, cap1, will always be pg
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you apply for net 30 accounts with professional email, phone and business address?

@Anonymous

You are replying to an almost 2 year old thread.  I'll move your post to a thread of it's own and lock this one.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.