Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's MC Approved No PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's MC Approved No PG

Tried this one back in May with a PG and was turned down. Picked up JC Penny's which is through Synch as well as Amazon Net 55 and NRA Business Visa and my other Net 30's have had a little time to age a bit. Was in my local Sam's the beginning of the month and decided to give it another shot with no PG. First go round they told me on the phone right on the spot that I was denied. This time spoke to a rep and they said I'd receive a letter in 7 to 10. Figured maybe I'd have a shot this time. Missed a call at 4 yesterday and VM sounded like it was verification. Called back after 10 and surprisingly they were still there and completed the app on the phone with me. Approved for 10k and the MC. Not sure of the APR but I'll update once I receive the card. I must be doing something right on my business EQ. I might break down and subscribe to monitoring for it to keep a closer eye on my business build. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.