Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears Business Card, and Home Improvement card

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Sears Business Card, and Home Improvement card

So, seeing a poster's approval earlier for a JCP business card, which I had NO clue they issued, got me wondering which other well known retailers  also issued "business"  store cards, other than the obvious ones we know like.... OM, OD, Staples, HD, Lowes, etc..

So I went on a little research hunt......Sears (backed by Citi), offers 4 cards.

1) Store card

2) Mastercard

3) Commercial One business store card

4) Home Improvement Card (similar to Lowes or HD)

Didnt know if anyone would find this information useful, but wanted to mention it if you didnt know about it. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sears Business Card, and Home Improvement card

I will be sending my app for them next month..... I think it's a net 30 like Jcp but we'll see........................

Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

We have Lowes

Citi has a cap on Inq's and my partner has exceeded that number and they are instantly declined and I tried EO and they will not overide despite the credit report and scores and current citi relationship... to me it's an epic F'up!

780 and declined because of to many INQ's... BITE ME!~

Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

We have Lowes

Citi has a cap on Inq's and my partner has exceeded that number and they are instantly declined and I tried EO and they will not overide despite the credit report and scores and current citi relationship... to me it's an epic F'up!

780 and declined because of to many INQ's... BITE ME!~

That is SO lame CA!!  really?  

Have you guys tried Tractor Supply?  its also Cit backed as well, plus Citi just announed they are contining the business merger with them to provide the credit. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.