Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Amex business SPG card

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Second Amex business SPG card

I have two businesses and I've had the SPG card one for of them for a couple of years now. I recently applied for a second business SPG card for the other business, as I travel a lot and stay in Starwood hotels.

I applied for a second one, it seemed unclear whether Amex would grant a second business version of the same product (I do also have a personal card). My application went to pending further review. I kind of forgot about it thinking they probably do not allow it. I couldn't find much about it online. However, I just had an email saying congratulations, the application has been approved!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Second Amex business SPG card

Congrats for the approval of your new SPG card.

Message 2 of 3
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Second Amex business SPG card

@CreditJim wrote:

I have two businesses and I've had the SPG card one for of them for a couple of years now. I recently applied for a second business SPG card for the other business, as I travel a lot and stay in Starwood hotels.

I applied for a second one, it seemed unclear whether Amex would grant a second business version of the same product (I do also have a personal card). My application went to pending further review. I kind of forgot about it thinking they probably do not allow it. I couldn't find much about it online. However, I just had an email saying congratulations, the application has been approved!

You ever get the bonus on the second SPG card?  The hope seems slim from what I heard.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.