Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secured Business Credit Card

tag
KatrinaE
Valued Member

Secured Business Credit Card

Greetings everyone!

I was curious if anyone had knowledge of a secured credit card for businesses?  I am aware of CSI Global MasterCard (have applied and waiting for cards to be issued), and I know that both Wells Fargo and BofA USED to have a program but are presently suspended at the moment.  Are there any others out there?

Thank you in advance for your imput.

Discover IT 14k | NFCU 10k | USAA Visa 6K | USAA Signature Visa 6k| Amex Sky Miles 10K | BarclayCard 7k | Marriott Rewards by Chase (AU) | Chase Freedom $1680 (weird I know) | Lowe's 15k | Chevron | TJMaxx | Victoria's Secret
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Secured Business Credit Card

BOA has a secure card. Not sure if you can put it in Business name. However, I do not see why not. I know you can load like 10k on it.

Message 2 of 3
KatrinaE
Valued Member

Re: Secured Business Credit Card

Thanks David, but unfortunately that card won't work for my situation.  I am trying to build business credit and personal credit after a BK at the same time.  The secured business card reports on the EIN and not my SS#, that BOA CC is the opposit.  Using it will only throw my debt/income ratios way outta wack and not do the business anygood. 

BOA and Wells Fargo both had a secured business credit card program not to long ago, but they suspended them for some reason or another.  Which doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks anyway.

Discover IT 14k | NFCU 10k | USAA Visa 6K | USAA Signature Visa 6k| Amex Sky Miles 10K | BarclayCard 7k | Marriott Rewards by Chase (AU) | Chase Freedom $1680 (weird I know) | Lowe's 15k | Chevron | TJMaxx | Victoria's Secret
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.