Frequent Contributor
youngman1234

Secured Business Credit Cards

Hello,

I was wondering are there any banks or financial companies that offer a secured buiness credit card. Look to create a secured credit card in the amount of approx. 1K-5K, depending on what is allowed. My company is a brand new LLC with no history.....
Valued Contributor
Crashem

Re: Secured Business Credit Cards

I have looked and can't find any secured major credit cards.  They all want you to PG if new business.  Wright Express (Jiffy Lube/PepBoys/etc.) has a secured store card that reports so that can get you started if you like.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
roughdraff

Re: Secured Business Credit Cards

fleet one and chevron have secured business gas cards, chevron reports to duns, so u get that number. starts at 500!                               

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+