Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shell is quick to report to Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shell is quick to report to Experian

wrote:

My new Shell small business card started reporting to Experian Business less than a month after my application (the first statement cycle was very short). It also reported despite the small size of my balance--barely over $20. I figured this might be useful info for people eager to establish tradelines in a faster than usual timeframe, as well as people who don't have much reason to buy anything from a company other to encourage the tradeline to report activity.

Hi Halstend, 

im a newbie here looking for a few more starter accounts or next level accounts that report to experian. I wanted to ask if I could/should go for that shell card now? I currently have 4 trades on my d&b (80 paydex) and 1 on my eperian (score of 25 ouch!) 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

*Following* Also, where did your vendors wind up reporting? Thx! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

SportsMom77,

How did you apply online with Shell and bypass the "About you" section?  Could you provide a link to the app you used?

Thank you.  I've had my business setup for years (incorporated), never did the business side of credit, stupid, considering at least I should've applied for a gas card, given the amount of driving I do.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for sharing! I just got approved for $3K SL with Shell, due to your share! ;-) I put $3K as spend and that's what got approved. I will never spend this much on gas but at least it will show a decent tradeline. 

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey could you send me that link too? I would like to build my business credit too I am all new to this.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, haven’t been on.  Did you get the link already Swyness?

Message 16 of 19
chris288
Regular Contributor

I would love the link and any updates on the reporting on these tradelines. About to apply to some of these.

Thanks
Message 17 of 19
Concrete1
New Visitor

Hi, please can you send me the link for the ExxonMobil and shell application. Trying to apply. Thanks
Message 18 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Concrete1 wrote:
Hi, please can you send me the link for the ExxonMobil and shell application. Trying to apply. Thanks

They are available at the websites for the non-pg it's a paper app you have to mail or fax.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.