cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spark gold PC to green or at least green rewards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spark gold PC to green or at least green rewards?

Does anyone know how I can PC my capital one spark gold card to the spark green card or at least the 2% rewards.  I have had the card a litle over two months and use it constantly and then PIF about twice a month so far.   I have read on here where some have been able to do this.  If anyone could give me suggestions or advice on the steps to take to get this done it would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks in advance for any help.  On a side note I also have a Capital One Platinum card.  Has anyone had any luck PCing that to a regular QS with out an AF and the 1.5 % and if so is it the same process for the PC as the spark.  my cl on the spark is 1000 and 1500 on the Platinum.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Spark gold PC to green or at least green rewards?

Call EO (number in backdoor threads now I believe)

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ill try that creditaddict.  Your advice has already been super helpful.  Reading through all these threads I see your post all the time.  And your normally spot on.  Much appreciated guidance from someone who has already been through the journey.  

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Messaged cap one through facebook.  They responded that they would call.  Just waiting on a call now so keep your fingers crossed for me.  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welllllll. Just got a call.  No dice.  Account is just too new they say.  But I have to say my experience so far with the customer service reps was awesome.  Didn't get what I wanted but will certainly try again later.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.