Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific Question about Business Line of Credit

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Specific Question about Business Line of Credit

Then I'd go talk to usbank as they have lines and want 2 year business history to start approving them
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

I appreciate the help.

I knew I shouldnt have went with WF.  

Message 12 of 17
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Message 13 of 17
Brianinpa18330grh
Valued Member

Beleive it or not, Capital One offers a biz LOC. We have it, 50k and doesnt report to Bureaus. The interest is pretty low too. It was fairly easy to get. Also, we have a 75k LOC from Citizens Bank. Interest is under 4%, unsecured and interest only payments are the minimum due. Hope this helps.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.  Thats good to hear?

Can I ask what you average revenue was to get that?

I'm at 1.3m but still took a loss my 2nd year, but still paid myself a small salary.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:

Beleive it or not, Capital One offers a biz LOC. We have it, 50k and doesnt report to Bureaus. The interest is pretty low too. It was fairly easy to get. Also, we have a 75k LOC from Citizens Bank. Interest is under 4%, unsecured and interest only payments are the minimum due. Hope this helps.

Do you know what bureaus they pull for this and does this report on personal credit like their CC's?   When you say it doesn't report to the Bureaus - wasn't sure if you meant for personal or business or both.

Message 16 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

isn't capital ones loc by invite only?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.