Contributor
QueenofReinvention

Staples Rewards 5% Back for Every Purchase!

Hey all! I have a Staples Business Card, and I use it quite frequently. They also have a Staples Rewards card that you could get cash rewards back when you recycle ink cartridges and for print services, as well as special store purchases (that are advertised monthly). Today, I received an email saying that ALL purchases, starting March 15, 2013, will go towards the 5% rewards, as well as the $2.00 back for ink cartridges (twhich is what it's always been). I think that's awesome; although, I it sucks because I just bought a computer from there in September, and that would have been a good rewards amount! Oh well!

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Staples Rewards 5% Back for Every Purchase!

QueenofReinvention wrote:

Hey all! I have a Staples Business Card, and I use it quite frequently. They also have a Staples Rewards card that you could get cash rewards back when you recycle ink cartridges and for print services, as well as special store purchases (that are advertised monthly). Today, I received an email saying that ALL purchases, starting March 15, 2013, will go towards the 5% rewards, as well as the $2.00 back for ink cartridges (twhich is what it's always been). I think that's awesome; although, I it sucks because I just bought a computer from there in September, and that would have been a good rewards amount! Oh well!

I got the e-mail today for the 5% back.... Guess Target set the lead on this one.... We got Lowes after that by credit card, and now Staples!

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 665 GE, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Contributor
QueenofReinvention

Re: Staples Rewards 5% Back for Every Purchase!

Hey, every little bit helps! One time Staples had a rebate, that if you bought the 20 pack of batteries, the rebate covered the cost; essentially, it was free batteries! Also, I get the printer cartridges from my parents printers, and a couple of my friends give me theirs too, so I usually get about $100 a year in rebates, just from recycling the printing cartridges. Now, I can get even more back, on stuff that I buy day-to-day. I typically spend the most right before I have an event, or during December, as I get some of my clients gifts/gift cards from there so 5% back will look nice this  year!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+