Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting a business

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Starting a business

I've learned so much about credit. I've reached all my goals as far as personal credit. I'm also very passionate about this. I was thinking to open a home based credit repair company. I already have family and friends in mind as future clients. I've been reading up on business startup but have a few questions.

1.)It's recommended in the 101 thread to get your business incorporated. I gather that means an LLC instead of sole proprietorship, as with the latter, you're PG(acronym for personally liable)? Should you still do LLC right out of the gate and for a small home-based business who only employs 1(as of now)? 

2.)If yes to an LLC over SP, then are there yearly costs to have an LLC? Are there yearly costs for SP?

3.)Do you still want to establish business credit for a home based credit repair company when you won't need lots of inventory(ie electronics or things to buy and sell?)

Thanks in Advance.

Any other tips are great appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Starting a business

bump

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.