Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starwood Business card Approval

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Starwood Business card Approval

Was approved for a SPG card, initially applied as a sole prop, but after submitting I realized it had not asked as much business info as I expected when I got the pending message, so I called in and gave them the EIN, and verified simple details and was approved for 12.5k. Hassle free, hopefully once the card hits my report, BOA might be tempted to increase my business line with them. 

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Starwood Business card Approval

Congrats!

How was your app process with BoA?  I keep debating if I should try them or not.

Message 2 of 6
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Congrats, that's a nice starting CL. They ship the cards really fast too, I got mine in a couple of days!
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing..Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Congrats!

How was your app process with BoA?  I keep debating if I should try them or not.

It was ok, just a couple questions about revenue and line of business, not the interrogation that some make it out to be.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 5 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@revvystoke wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Congrats!

It was ok, just a couple questions about revenue and line of business, not the interrogation that some make it out to be.

Ok, thanks revvy.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.