Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions..Biz checking, phone, payment acceptance

tag
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: Suggestions..Biz checking, phone, payment acceptance

@pizza1wrote:
Thank you for all the info shoegal!! My biz is service based as well, but theres a startup cost for supplies, no big deal though.

Once I get my approval from the state for the LLC, and all my official paperwork, I do plan on giving Navy a go on the Biz side as well. They will require all the necessary paperwork. Im hoping since Ive been with them for 4 1/2 yrs now on the personal side, and have excellent relationship with them, they will give me go on the Biz side too.

Some folks said they are completely different on the biz side, and not friendly etc...so, it'll be interesting to see. One of the main reasons I want the Navy biz side is they report their Biz cards to Exp business, and not personal. Im going to try and build my Biz credit the right way, and not have any reporting to personal (if I can help it). I know Cap 1 spark would be easy to get, but they report to personal, which Im trying to not do.

Honestly, I don't need that much Biz credit anyways, goal would be Amex, Navy, and like Shell small Biz cc whom all report to EXP business, and try for like USB later this year, but that one will be tough. Might need heavy reconning, which Im ok with , LOL! What I don't want it umpteen net-30 acts, maybe a few to round it out, and thats it!

No problem! Smiley Wink For cards, I really like the Amex BBP but if you like cash back the Amex SimplyCash Plus is a good option too.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suggestions..Biz checking, phone, payment acceptance

For phone we use ringcentral. All extensions can ring on your personal cell phone. We also tie in our faxing with it.   This  works for us as we have employees in multiple locations  including some part time and some that work mainly from home.   It does post on 411.We also have ring patterns like if you need the xx program dial extension 2 ., if you need the bb program dial extension 3.  The ring programs are programmed to the employees cell phone.

For credit cards clearing  it depends on what kind of business you have, averge ticket, swipe or on line  and many other factors. When we had a large volume ie over $50K monthly in credit cards we were members of a trade association that got all our cards including AMEX under 2%.  Chase I heard if they like your type of business will give you great rates.  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.