Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony / SAMS Club Business card

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Synchrony / SAMS Club Business card

Did any one have success in getting rid off the Synchrony / Sams club business card that went bad from their personal credit reports?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Synchrony / SAMS Club Business card

@Red1Blue wrote:

Did any one have success in getting rid off the Synchrony / Sams club business card that went bad from their personal credit reports?

Synch you can usually settle for about 30-40% and once you do that you will be let back in. won't come off reports though most likely.

Message 2 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Synch you can usually settle for about 30-40% and once you do that you will be let back in. won't come off reports though most likely.

I want them to remove from my personal report since this is a business account. Most of the business cards does not report to personal report.  Let me open the dialogue with them and see what they would be willing to do.

Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

I want them to remove from my personal report since this is a business account. Most of the business cards does not report to personal report.  Let me open the dialogue with them and see what they would be willing to do.

you must have PG'd this or they had MANY issues with the Sams business account and when they went bad they tried to throw them under PG because at the bottom of the stupid paper apps they have you fill out in store there is PG part and then there is account manager further down and that part asks for social too but that is not PG... you need to request for them to provide you a copy of the original application that shows you PG'd the card or you will kindly require them to remove it from your reports for fair credit reporting!

sorry just remembered a nightmare I dealt with this when I read your answer.

Message 4 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

you must have PG'd this or they had MANY issues with the Sams business account and when they went bad they tried to throw them under PG because at the bottom of the stupid paper apps they have you fill out in store there is PG part and then there is account manager further down and that part asks for social too but that is not PG... you need to request for them to provide you a copy of the original application that shows you PG'd the card or you will kindly require them to remove it from your reports for fair credit reporting!

sorry just remembered a nightmare I dealt with this when I read your answer.

Thanks for your input. I have to get to it soon and dispute the validity. I am going to dispute it and see if they would produce the proof of the PG if not I'll ask them to remove it. I have paid down balances on my active accounts and hoping to see some gain in the scores and soon I have to get to some of the derogotatory information and get it off the reports.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.