Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Bank Business Card Reports To Personal

tag
copperrain
Valued Member

TD Bank Business Card Reports To Personal

Just FYI to anyone interested in applying for the TD Bank Business credit card, it does report to personal. It's a pretty good card for my business though: 3% on phone, cable and internet, 2% on gas and dining and 1% on everything else. Also $200 cash back on a $3,000 spend. 

But I'm bummed on the personal reporting. I should have checked.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jbh
Established Contributor

Re: TD Bank Business Card Reports To Personal

Yep, I found out a few weeks ago thanks to this board. A big time let down but it is good that you posted this. I am not debating if I still want to create a business checking account with them (they are local) vs Chase (where I commute for work, a few hours away) - which at least offers the long term potential of a great business card without impacting personal reports. 

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@copperrain wrote:

Just FYI to anyone interested in applying for the TD Bank Business credit card, it does report to personal. It's a pretty good card for my business though: 3% on phone, cable and internet, 2% on gas and dining and 1% on everything else. Also $200 cash back on a $3,000 spend. 

But I'm bummed on the personal reporting. I should have checked.

I wish I'd read your post before, rather than after, I applied Smiley Happy

Oh well, now I'll have something to add when people keep saying that Capital One is the only lender whose business credit cards are reported to the personal credit bureau reports.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 3 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Just confirming that my new TD Bank Business Solutions Visa card did indeed report to my personal credit.

It think it's unwise on their part, because it encourages me not to use the card as much as my other business cards.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 5
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

The offer has gotten even better, to now be $300 on $3000 spending, and as of NYE has now been updated to last through 3/31/18.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.