cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too soon for Chase Ink? We'll see......

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: Too soon for Chase Ink? We'll see......

*** Update ***

I just called to check the status using the automated system and it said i was APPROVED FOR $3,000!!!!!! It also said intro apr of 0% and it said apr after intro is 13.24%

Awesome!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

On a side note i do believe i have opened more than 5 accounts in the last 2 years for sure, i hope that answers anyones inquary.

Chase Loves me!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

On another side note it seems to me that having good personal credit history with credit card companies can help leverage approvals of business credit with these same credit card companies....... well almost......being able to smooth talk reps help too..... LOL! Smiley Wink

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy Patience is key.
Message 12 of 21
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval (and patience).

Message 13 of 21
linux007969
Established Contributor

*** Final Update ***

I recieved my Ink Cash card in the mail today at my business mailbox, it's a Visa Signature even though my limit is only $3k and it even came with the Visa Signature Business info guide....... I called to activate it and was transfered to a rep who was telling me the usual stuff how to get the most out of my card and all that good stuff.......

Then i asked about linking my Ink card to my personal account, and she placed me on hold to transfer me to the internet department, a guy from the internet department came on the line and went through the process and he had to ask me a few questions from public records to verify me, like who was a previous employer, and who i had an auto loan through, and then he asked me about a possible checking account i may have and he read the choices of the last 4 of the account, i actually had the have him read it again and it ended up being none of those, i guess they throw in a few questions that have no answer just to throw you off to make sure you are you.....lol.....

Then he prooceded to link my accounts together, he took my personal freedom account and shoved it in my business account login, and then he deleted my personal account username so he could then give it to my business login, bascally making it all linked up using the same username that i was using with my freedom, so he was so awesome and he did sound American, maybe the activation rep was in the United States as well but it was harder to tell but this guy sounded American and was totally awesome at his job!

Chase Rocks!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

With Amex my business card was automatically linked to my personal card.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats! Great linkup. Have had one login for my personal and business cards since the beginning (2006). Wonder what was different for you? Anyway glad you only have one login.
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

A couple questions if you don't mind:

• Which bureau did they pull?  What was your score at app time?
  • How long have you been with Chase?
  • When did you start the business?  Did you have any previous credit for this business?  What was your D&B business credit score?
  • The $3K SL sounds low considering you have $10K on your AMEX SimplyCash, what est annual revenue did you give them?

The Chase Ink Cash is next on my list for a new business. I have a short history with Chase so hopefully I will get the same good news you got. *crossing fingers*

Thanks in advance.

Message 17 of 21
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

• When did you start the business?  Did you have any previous credit for this business?  What was your D&B business credit score?
  • The $3K SL sounds low considering you have $10K on your AMEX SimplyCash, what est annual revenue did you give them?

The Chase Ink Cash is next on my list for a new business. I have a short history with Chase so hopefully I will get the same good news you got. *crossing fingers*

Thanks in advance.

D&B means nothing in this app.  OP has been asked these questions before, and maybe wants a little privacy?  Dunno.  I would have close to a year with Chase, maybe more, for optimal approval odds.

Signature needs updating
Message 18 of 21
linux007969
Established Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks in advance.

D&B means nothing in this app.  OP has been asked these questions before, and maybe wants a little privacy?  Dunno.  I would have close to a year with Chase, maybe more, for optimal approval odds.

I do want some privacy to protect my identity, however i will answer some of the above questions in a mannor that i want to answer them.......

Pulled Experian, don't know the score, but aparently good enough.

I got my Chase Freedom Card in November 2014, approved for like $2300 but reconed next day for $4500 then a few months ago i processed a increase request with a regular rep for $8000 and got it the next day.

I started my business back in 2008 but officially started it April 2015, i even told the Chase Business analyst this and i said i wanted to make things more official so i can pay my share of taxes, and they seemed to like my honesty.

Previous credit you will find in my signature

I don't deal with D&B, i'm not falling for their scam, so they can go kick rocks!

I would have been given $3k based on just recently been given an increase on my Freedom and also my recent opening of accounts and the recent inquarries that came with them, i wasn't told this officially but it is not that hard for me to figure out.

I'm not posting business revenue at this time.

As we know AMEX is a tough cookie to figure out so as to why they give $3k on one card and $10k on another is just how their computer system is designed since they were both instant approvals even with the help of the application rep on the LLC account that got me $10k

Chase would more than likely want to see how i continue to do with all my credit, old and new as any credit card company or bank would.

I hope all of this puts peoples minds at ease!

Sorry for sounding short, its not my intention but it is the tone of these questions.

Thank you for understanding!

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't deal with D&B, i'm not falling for their scam, so they can go kick rocks!

Exactly how I feel. 

ETA: I can answer the question about the difference in CL between Amex and Chase. It's pretty simple. Amex is easier. They gave me a $10K starting line on my SimplyCash, and it's highly likely that if I applied the the Chase Ink, it would be a denial.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.