cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIVERSAL PREMIUM FLEETCARD MASTERCARD Approval!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

UNIVERSAL PREMIUM FLEETCARD MASTERCARD Approval!

Applied today by phone for a (UNIVERSAL PREMIUM FLEETCARD MASTERCARD) because they've been sending me emails for weeks! So i did the application and I told the lady I did not want to Personal Guarantee the card but I would apply simply by the EIN and she asked me what limit I would want... Etc.. Got a phone call an hour later, Approved no PG $7,000 limit.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: UNIVERSAL PREMIUM FLEETCARD MASTERCARD Approval!

And it is a Net 30
Message 2 of 11
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Congrats. 

Arent they backed by Comdata because the last I recall comdata dont report (could be wrong though). 

Message 3 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Honestly I have no idea I thought I read "regions bank" somewhere
Message 4 of 11
silver_idle
Established Contributor

You probably want to call and ask. Also check to see if there are any additional fees like monthly fees, etc.

Message 5 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

"Universal Premium FleetCard MasterCard® is issued by Regions Bank pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated." And no monthly maintenance fee or AF.

Message 6 of 11
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Interesting. What tradelines you have on your business report at the time of applying? How long have they been reporting and do you know which report they pulled from? The application page was the same as a few others which is why i said they could be using comdata but if not i am curious as to if they report.

Message 7 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I have a Amazon - 3100 no PG, MSC Direct - 2000 no PG, and now this... I also have a Capital One Spark but I'm told that this doesn't appear on my report and they pull Paydex from D&B I think. She said " oh your Paydex looks good" and I just called their credit department and was told it will report as a new TL. Amazon and MSC have been reporting for 4-5 months? I was told under 2 years requires a PG but so far that hasn't been the case for me, business is only 10 months old.
Message 8 of 11
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
I have a Amazon - 3100 no PG, MSC Direct - 2000 no PG, and now this... I also have a Capital One Spark but I'm told that this doesn't appear on my report and they pull Paydex from D&B I think. She said " oh your Paydex looks good" and I just called their credit department and was told it will report as a new TL. Amazon and MSC have been reporting for 4-5 months? I was told under 2 years requires a PG but so far that hasn't been the case for me, business is only 10 months old.

Its strange though, their form application (the one you submit by fax) shows "FleetCor Technologies Operating Company, LLC (“FleetCor”) and Comdata Network, Inc. operate the Universal Premium FleetCard MasterCard® card" but their website says differently. If they recently changed to region bank, they should update their application too. Also, its not always the case. I was able to get something similar to this but with another company less than 3 months after incorporating, though I did close the account and move to a different company after finding out they dont report and had fees along with it that was not shown before the application is submitted. 

Message 9 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Be CAREFUL... they are by FAR the worst company I have EVER dealt with in my life... the online system is terrible... payment processing is terrible, customer service is disgusting and if you have any issues it could take MONTHS to resolve... I HIGHLY recommend against any of the gas cards managed by these guys... they will tell you they are not even a bank!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.