Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Airways business card

tag
VinnyofLegend
Contributor

Re: US Airways business card

I was able to get the recon approval for 5K. They just wanted some details beyond the app (nature of business, revenue vs how much of my income is from my full time job, title and company of my current full time job, then they reviewed my report and said the Barclay account and overall credit handling was fine so no issues with overturning the denial)

Message 21 of 22
VinnyofLegend
Contributor

Re: US Airways business card

Finally used this recently for a flight for thanksgiving. Returning today. What a nightmare. Apparently they can't get the link between the dividend miles account and the credit card sorted out. Spent a few hours a half dozen phone calls to Barclays, UsAirways, even tweeted. They pointed fingers at each other and different departments.

They're still "investigating". I've been able to pay the baggage fee and get reimbursed so far but this is a hassle.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I'm not flying for a while but currently I'm leaning heavily towards getting a Citi AA business card next year given how poorly this BarclayDM biz card has been so far.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.