Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Business Edge Select Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Business Edge Select Rewards

I work in a small business.  Our owners have fair credit, thus we don't think we can apply for a Chase Ink or Cap One Spark, but we do have a US Bank Select Rewards card (though for the life of me we can't figure out which rewards we've selected).

They currently have 160k points built up, but can't figure out the best redemption option for those points.  Redeeming for cash seems to be worth ~.65 cents per point.  I doubt that the owners want to pay inflated prices on merchandise.  What is the best redemption option for these points, or should we simply be happy with ~$1,000 for $160,000 in purchases?

If so, I'd probably advise him to cash out and do a PC to a straight cash card or just SD the card in favor of the BoA card.  Getting <1 cent per point on that kind of spending seems ridiculous to me, not to mention it's nearly impossible to figure out which rewards program they have selected.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.