Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash Rewards Visa

tag
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

US Bank Cash Rewards Visa

I received a pre-qualified offer from US Bank for their Cash Rewards Business Visa last Friday (April 19) and it looked pretty good. I was really only interested in the 0% on purchases for fifteen months, since no other business card is offering that, that I know of. I applied that day and it went into pending. I saw they softed Transunion in February and  that is who they looked at when I submitted the application.

All last week they kept saying "it's just processing, ring back tomorrow". Finally on Friday (April 26) the gentleman said it had been with verification and he gave me their telephone number. I don't know why the other people didn't just tell me that. Anyway, I rang and she just said they wanted to make sure it was me who applied, without asking any verification questions. Saturday I got approval email and today the gentleman claimed it was approved for 12,500. It's hard to believe because they gave me 1500 in November when I applied for the Cash+ and wouldn't entertain the idea of an increase. I have only used the card for a $1 purchase since then.

Length of history: 3 years

Income: 70000
Average age: Probably one year or less

New accounts in 6 months: 5(including US Bank)

Number of accounts: 21?

Derogatory information: none

Highest credit limit: 10,000

Length of time in business: 10 months

Inquiries: 1

Surprisingly the application didn't ask about business income/revunue. It just asked if sales were above or below one million.

I was kind of worried because I had applied for a lot of cards last year and people said something about Advanced Resolution Services or similar tracking inquiries and getting denied because of it. I use different addresses sometimes, so maybe that threw them off. Anyway, just putting this out there for similar people in this situation. This is the second pre-qualified/approved offer I have accepted in an issuer that resulted in my highest credit limit.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash Rewards Visa

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I received a pre-qualified offer from US Bank for their Cash Rewards Business Visa last Friday (April 19) and it looked pretty good. I was really only interested in the 0% on purchases for fifteen months, since no other business card is offering that, that I know of. I applied that day and it went into pending. I saw they softed Transunion in February and  that is who they looked at when I submitted the application.

All last week they kept saying "it's just processing, ring back tomorrow". Finally on Friday (April 26) the gentleman said it had been with verification and he gave me their telephone number. I don't know why the other people didn't just tell me that. Anyway, I rang and she just said they wanted to make sure it was me who applied, without asking any verification questions. Saturday I got approval email and today the gentleman claimed it was approved for 12,500. It's hard to believe because they gave me 1500 in November when I applied for the Cash+ and wouldn't entertain the idea of an increase. I have only used the card for a $1 purchase since then.

Length of history: 3 years

Income: 70000
Average age: Probably one year or less

New accounts in 6 months: 5(including US Bank)

Number of accounts: 21?

Derogatory information: none

Highest credit limit: 10,000

Length of time in business: 10 months

Inquiries: 1

Surprisingly the application didn't ask about business income/revunue. It just asked if sales were above or below one million.

I was kind of worried because I had applied for a lot of cards last year and people said something about Advanced Resolution Services or similar tracking inquiries and getting denied because of it. I use different addresses sometimes, so maybe that threw them off. Anyway, just putting this out there for similar people in this situation. This is the second pre-qualified/approved offer I have accepted in an issuer that resulted in my highest credit limit.

NICE!

Message 2 of 5
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

I might take a look at that card for the 0% for 15 months. Congratulations to you!

Message 3 of 5
thrillege
Valued Member

Do you know if this card, reports to personal as well? Or does it only report to Business like ink?

Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No it doesn't report unless you default
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.