Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Club Carlson Business Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Club Carlson Business Card

So I decided to jump the gun and apply for this card. I have been getting emails from club carlson ( I know no guarantee) but I have a large stack of points and plus since the business doesn't end up on your credit report . Well I got the 7-10 day message. I assume this to be that I did not get approved.

Let's see what happens. Not hopeful at this point. Sorta  of got used to the youre' appoved screens last year LOL

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Club Carlson Business Card

US Bank is still old school and many of the applications are manually reviewed. So ... it takes them a few days to review before a decision.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Club Carlson Business Card

I went ahead and applied that same day. Got the on screen message of 7-10 days but when I called the number later that night, It said congratulations, you have been approved. I stil have not received a single email saying that and I cant figure out how to see the CL. It has been 5 days and its a holiday weekend so here I wait patiently (or not!) lol

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.