Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Prequalification

tag
Uncle_Money
Established Contributor

US Bank Prequalification

Hey guys,

I checked my offers on the US Bank site and it says I'm approved for their Business Edge card.

1- Can anytone tell me what bureau does US Bank pull? I've heard Transunion.

2- Do they report business on personal?

3- Also, how about SL? My personal FICO on TU is currently 761 and will be more like 780 this week due to lower utilization.

Thanks,

Uncle Money

Personal: American Express Platinum - NPSL | American Express Blue Cash Preferred - $15,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve - $38,500 | Chase Amazon Prime Visa - $7,200 | Chase Freedom - $500 | Barclaycard Arrival+ - $18,600 | PenFed Platinum Rewards - $25,000 | PenFed LOC - $10,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa - $25,000 | Navy Federal Credit Union LOC - $10,000 | Citi Double Cash - $12,170 | Citizens Cash Back+ - $8,650 | Citizens LOC Overdraft - $8,000 | Discover - $10,000 | Capital One Quicksilver One - $3,600 | Capital One Platinum - $750 | Valero - $600 | Dell - $3,000 | Lowes Advantage - $30,000 | Macys Amex - $25,000 | The Home Depot - $7,500 | Tourneau - $15,000
Business: American Express Business Platinum Card - NPSL | American Express Plum Card - NPSL | American Express SimplyCash Plus - $10,000 | American Express Gold Card - NPSL | Bank of America Cash Rewards - $100,000 | Capital One Spark Business - $54,000 | Chase Business Preferred - $34,000 | Chase Business Ink - $15,000 | PNC Bank Cash Rewards Visa Signature - $19,000 | PNC LOC $100,000 | BP Business Solutions - $1,500 | KeyBank Mastercard - $6,000 | Staples More Account - $3,500

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
happypill
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Prequalification

I received a prequal offer for the Business Edge card a couple of months ago.  The offer was for $500 bonus for $4.5k spend within 5 months, then another $250 bonus with $2k spend in the next 3 months.  They did pull Transunion and it has not reported to personal (I've had the card a little over a month).  I got a starting limit of $25k, which I believe is quite generous given my business profile, I was pretty surprised actually.  My TU is a little lower than yours.

Overall, very happy with US Bank so far on this card.  It has me looking at potentially getting the Club Carlson Business card sometime down the road.

Message 2 of 5
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@happypill wrote:

I received a prequal offer for the Business Edge card a couple of months ago.  The offer was for $500 bonus for $4.5k spend within 5 months, then another $250 bonus with $2k spend in the next 3 months.  They did pull Transunion and it has not reported to personal (I've had the card a little over a month).  I got a starting limit of $25k, which I believe is quite generous given my business profile, I was pretty surprised actually.  My TU is a little lower than yours.

Overall, very happy with US Bank so far on this card.  It has me looking at potentially getting the Club Carlson Business card sometime down the road.

How many inquries did you have in the past 12 months before you applied?

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 3 of 5
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

I tend to run around 12 inquiries over 24 months, but US Bank approved $12k to start.
I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

They say I'm pre approved as well but I used to always be denied with a 720 now that I'm in the 760's I haven't given them a shot.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.