US Bank WTH is this?!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

US Bank WTH is this?!

08/14/2015
Analysis Service Charge
    $3.00

This sort of stuff brings me to boiling points!

This is on our business checking, which we have 2 of and have 2 business cards!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank WTH is this?!

@Creditaddict wrote:
08/14/2015
Analysis Service Charge
    $3.00

This sort of stuff brings me to boiling points!

This is on our business checking, which we have 2 of and have 2 business cards!

and it's the fee for paper statements!

Well make it paperless then and tell me such a thing when the account is opened! UGH

What a waste of 15 minutes on the phone.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have 19$ for

Analysis Service Charge

and we don't know for what.  We have all paperless.

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

We have 19$ for

Analysis Service Charge

and we don't know for what.  We have all paperless.

Do you deposit a LOT of cash?

I had that fee first month but it was because of making over $7500 in cash deposits or something.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

$3 for paper statements when the stamp and paper printout costs 75 cents.....

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

$3 for paper statements when the stamp and paper printout costs 75 cents.....

US Bank is a little behind in the basic updates of modern technology... still not sure they were the right choice to move our banking to but the local Business Bankers with Chase were just... I just couldn't.

However USBank charges $3 to ACH money to another bank account (like for me to transfer money from USBank to Navy) I have to write myself a check and mobile deposit to Navy instead (it clears faster and it's free!)

Mobile Deposit with USBank costs money too (they have to be the last dinosaur bank that would rather you come into a branch than do things online.

They don't have swipers in the branch so you have to give them your debit card or ID and they look up the accounts and hand write your account number out for the deposit or the withdraw (how many errors do you think that creates!?)

Did I cover them all!

The good... sigh... actually at this point I'm not sure... I thought putting lots of money through the accounts would make our relationship stronger and help us but so far it's just got me lots of 7 day holds and promises that branch manager couldn't keep and she still doesn't remember who I am over the phone but in person she can't stop trying to kiss my back side...

I have thought HEAVILY about moving back over to Chase but now id be starting all over and we just got new checks and stuff... my partner would absolutely loose it!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We had payment from our client 400$.  And we withdraw 380$ then.  So their fee is 5% or what?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.