Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank business edge platinum surprise approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank business edge platinum surprise approval

I forgot that i applied for this to move a balance off my personal report, and got an email notification of a large payment today which was a giant surprise.

Eventually figured out it was the balance transfer, so i checked US Bank and sure enough there it is. Thing is i can't see a limit, but the payee said it was a Mastercard, and i applied for a Visa.

Either way nice surprise as this has 12 months 0% apr and i just wanted to move the balance while I go on vacation before paying it off so that worked out well.

Any idea how I can see the total limit? I thought they only hide the limit for Visa Signature cards...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank business edge platinum surprise approval

I got this card a couple weeks ago. It is a visa and the limit shows online. Maybe just a temp glitch?

Congrats on your approval!

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!

Care to share any stats for your approval? (scores, util)

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval!!

Care to share any stats for your approval? (scores, util)

oh sure, they pulled TU at 765, Util was 4% at that time, no negatives, AAoA is 27 months I believe, oldest line 11 years, 5 INQ in the last 12 months.

16 new accounts in the past 18 months.

Also I checked and it was a 7.5k limit....which is fine since I never even expected them to approve me in the first place. They denied my limit transfer of 5k after telling me to close my 5k Korean Air card and apply for a 5k CLI on the Cash+ so these guys really make zero sense.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.