Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USED Business Credit To Help Personal

tag
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

USED Business Credit To Help Personal

I just got back from the gm dealership today. Traded in my personal trailblazer for a Tahoe. Tahoe being financed thru GM Business. That is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone I got a company car with no PG And they paid off my personal car in the deal. They checked Duns and Experian Business for the loan. Duns paydex at time was 84 and Experian was 83. Good tradelines showing and I did have to show my finance records for last 2 years.
2wheel
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: USED Business Credit To Help Personal

$weet!

Way to go, 2wheel!

Message 2 of 6
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Ya I thought I was going to have to give ssn for this deal never was asked at all. I am never going to buy a auto on personal again. And since I am in transpotation My insurance was a little less too with 10x the coverage

Was paying 101.56 per month coverage 100k/300k All my trucks and vans by law have to carry 1m public liability. I added the tahoe and payment went up 78 dollars so now I have 1million with 3million aggergate. I am the the one you dream about hitting you in a auto accident  LOL.......

2wheel
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

2wheel wrote:

... I added the tahoe and payment went up 78 dollars so now I have 1million with 3million aggergate. I am the the one you dream about hitting you in a auto accident  LOL.......

Well, no, because I'm in my relatively tiny little Accord, and I'm always glancing nervously out the window, looking at the wheelcovers on you guys, waiting for you to drift into my lane without ever seeing me down here and punt me into the weeds. Tahoe vs Honda --not pretty. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on your financing and insurance!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@2wheel wrote:

Ya I thought I was going to have to give ssn for this deal never was asked at all. I am never going to buy a auto on personal again. And since I am in transpotation My insurance was a little less too with 10x the coverage

Was paying 101.56 per month coverage 100k/300k All my trucks and vans by law have to carry 1m public liability. I added the tahoe and payment went up 78 dollars so now I have 1million with 3million aggergate. I am the the one you dream about hitting you in a auto accident  LOL.......

And, (drumroll.....)

...the insurance premium is tax deductible!

(Edit to add quote)

Carry on...

Message Edited by Uborrow-Upay on 07-27-2009 07:52 AM
Message 5 of 6
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

YA and the tahoe too  .........
2wheel
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.