Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Umpqua Bank

tag
thebusymind
New Contributor

Umpqua Bank

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have any experiance with Umpqua Bank? I'm thinking about opening an account with them, and am wondering if anyone has any experiance with them?  Are they generous lenders? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tpatterson2k9
Regular Contributor

Re: Umpqua Bank

Though I do not have any experience with Umpqua Bank directly, they have a business equipment leasing division that I have worked with often. In the past, this division catered solely to the B- to C+ credit score range (620 to 680 scores). Lately, they have been stepping up their game and now also have programs (and better rates) for A+ to B+ credit.

If Umpqua Bank is anything like their equipment leasing division, then I would say they are very generous lenders.

Starting Scores (lender pull 3/27/10): 759 (EQ), 752 (TU), 749 (EX)
Current Scores (myFICO 4/4/11): 768 (EQ)
Goal Scores: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@tpatterson2k9 wrote:

Though I do not have any experience with Umpqua Bank directly, they have a business equipment leasing division that I have worked with often. In the past, this division catered solely to the B- to C+ credit score range (620 to 680 scores). Lately, they have been stepping up their game and now also have programs (and better rates) for A+ to B+ credit.

If Umpqua Bank is anything like their equipment leasing division, then I would say they are very generous lenders.

Umpqua bank is underwitten ny Elan Fin which is underwitten by US Bank

Message 3 of 4
Haytumaboneaaj
Valued Member

sd

TU 751 | EQ 742| EX 741 Credit History: 2 years 8 months. Star date was Jan 2014. Current Cards: Capital One QuickSilver $4750/ Discover It $2250/ Chase Sapphire Preferred: $6000/ Care Credit: $4500. Barclay Apple Rewards: $4500/ fidelity bank: $1000/ Amex blue cash preferred $11000/ Capital one venture: $5000/ Amazon Prime store credit: $2700
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.