Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Fleet Card MasterCard - UPDATE

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Universal Fleet Card MasterCard - UPDATE

So with Ron's thread about this Universal Fleet Card MasterCard I looked at it and even started to apply for it but decided against it... This morning I get an alert and I log in and I have a HP on EX from Fleetcor!!!

of course they are closed, I'm not very happy that some how the application went through even though I closed out the window... I better get approved Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Universal Fleet Card MasterCard App Went Through...

Weird it went through 

Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Universal Fleet Card MasterCard App Went Through...

creditaddict,

Good luck!!! It happened to someone applying for  Chevron Fleet card. He closed the browser. They called them to confirm his ID. He got approved for $2.5K. I received Universla Premium Fleet Mastercard yesterday. It came very quickly. They shipped it on Wednesday via Fedex and I got it yesterday.  I haven't used it yet.  The card is fuel only. I don't think you can buy anything else.  They sent you email to answer ID question if you get approved. You should know by Monday.

Ron.

Message 3 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Universal Fleet Card MasterCard - Update:

Approved pending verification which I passed the questions and he said he would add it to the account and they would let me know if they needed anything else.

I didn't ask for anymore details at this point or even bother trying to say I didn't actually apply because I figure that will be more irritating trying to resolve then just taking the card.

Will update when I get approval details, I assume via E-mail?

Message 4 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Universal Fleet Card MasterCard - Update:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Approved pending verification which I passed the questions and he said he would add it to the account and they would let me know if they needed anything else.

I didn't ask for anymore details at this point or even bother trying to say I didn't actually apply because I figure that will be more irritating trying to resolve then just taking the card.

Will update when I get approval details, I assume via E-mail?

Creditaddict,

You have a good chance to get approved when they sent that email.  You waited another week for the terms and CL. of the account.  You'll get another email to setup of the invidual cards of the account, the benefits of the card and the pin of each card.

Ron.

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Universal Fleet Card MasterCard - UPDATE

Your Universal Premium FleetCard Has Been Approved
Account ApprovedCards ShippedStart Fueling
Your Account at a Glance
  Account Number:Processing
  Credit Limit:$1,800.00
  Bill cycle:Semi-Monthly
  Terms:Net 12 Days
Message 6 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Universal Fleet Card MasterCard - UPDATE

@Creditaddict wrote:
Your Universal Premium FleetCard Has Been Approved
Account ApprovedCards ShippedStart Fueling
Your Account at a Glance
  Account Number:Processing
  Credit Limit:$1,800.00
  Bill cycle:Semi-Monthly
  Terms:Net 12 Days

Congrats!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.