Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Premium Fleet Card - Potential Late

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Universal Premium Fleet Card - Potential Late

I just got my card...I got and email on March 3rd that said my payment was due in 11 days.  I logged in today to pay and the invoice due date WAS March 12th.  I called and they basically said there wasn't anything they could do...the I should have looked at the invoice.  Has anyone ever experienced this and had any success with NOT having it report late to your credit?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Universal Premium Fleet Card - Potential Late

Something has to be 30+ days for it to report late on your credit, the issuer might charge you a late fee though.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow...really? I thought with net accounts it has to be within the "net". I think this is a net12?
Message 3 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I just have to add that this card has been by far the most irritating to deal with for me. Just when I got to the point of understanding the old web interface they "upgraded" to the new website which is even more difficult to navigate. Setting up a payment is even more difficult. Ironically I received a solicitation to submit a review yesterday so they should know my feelings soon. I'd call but the hold time for a CSR is usually over 20 minutes.
Message 4 of 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah... when I first got it, I swiped it at the gas station here in SoCal and it said driver number so I was confused, I called CS and it took 45 min so I threw it in my glove compartment... I think it's still there ?? Smiley Surprised
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.