cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vastly different credit scores between the 3.

tag
keeno1970
Valued Member

Vastly different credit scores between the 3.

I've been a member of this site for over a year now and am looking to apply for a business card. I got an alert from myfico Saturday informiming me that my Equifax score went from 656 to 743 as of 5/11/15. And I.m thinking cool. Maybe I'll celebrate and have a Jegar bomb. But then I figure before I get to excited that I should probably check the other two. I thought they would all be similar. They sure were not. Transunion is 621. And Experian is 665. All three of those are vastly different numbers from eachother. Unless the other two just havent caught up with Equifax yet. I made an appointment with my Wellsfargo banker for this Friday to apply for an American Express Plum business card through them. And depending on who wellsfargo pulls the report from I;m thinking I should cancel that appointment. I pay my bills before I eat and have been  like that for years. But this doesn't make me feel confident risking a hard pull for a card I really question wether I really need or not.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Vastly different credit scores between the 3.

EERR.. WAIT.. WHAT? You made appointment with Wells Fargo to apply for an American Express? Did you mean that?

Did you mean the new Wells Fargo American Express? I don't think it's business and it's not plum!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.