cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEX Fleet Card Has Been Approved!!!!!

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: WEX Fleet Card Has Been Approved!!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I called them to find out when I am going to send out the card. They sent out two cards instead of one. I only want one. They disabled one of them. Now, they only gave me $750. :(

Ron.

They have changed completely wow

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I called them to find out when I am going to send out the card. They sent out two cards instead of one. I only want one. They disabled one of them. Now, they only gave me $750. :(

Ron.

Yes. I hope it was wrong. Can I find out the CL of the card online?  She might be wrong about the CL. It couldn't cut the line of half right after they disabled one card. I heard some people got their account closed after a few weeks. I hope they won't close my account after a few weeks.

Ron.

Message 22 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Yes. I hope it was wrong. Can I find out the CL of the card online?  She might be wrong about the CL. It couldn't cut the line of half right after they disabled one card. I heard some people got their account closed after a few weeks. I hope they won't close my account after a few weeks.

Ron.

My limit info is under the tab

account Maint.

then scroll down to

account info

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 23 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

account Maint.

then scroll down to

account info

I didn't see my account info under account maintence. I saw Card, Driver, Department, Account Profile, Address Change, Activity Log under account maintence. 

Ron.

Message 24 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

account Maint.

then scroll down to

account info

I didn't see my account info under account maintence. I saw Card, Driver, Department, Account Profile, Address Change, Activity Log under account maintence. 

Ron.

Wow they're changing guess I can look for some changes to my online account...

I have all of the above you mentioned and at bottom account info which shows company name, limit, address, business structure, my name.....

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 25 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

account Maint.

then scroll down to

account info

Ron.

Wow they're changing guess I can look for some changes to my online account...

I have all of the above you mentioned and at bottom account info which shows company name, limit, address, business structure, my name.....

I fianlly got my card. I don't think they cut my limti because I removed one of my cards. I think they cut my line under further review.

Ron.

Message 26 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

I finally got the letter from them. My credit limit was reduced to $750 because of the following reason according the letter:

Credit line realignment with actual application per loss prevention.

They're afraid I couldn't pay.

Ron.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.