cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEX Fleet Card Has Been Approved!!!!!

tag
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

Re: WEX Fleet Card Has Been Approved!!!!!

Congrats on your new TL for the business!! Great great!

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 11 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:
Thanks for your reply! It is nice CL. I probably will get the same CL like yours. Does your card have rewards?

Ron.

They didn't have the new rewards card when I got mine I get 15% discount up to 1000 gallons can't remember what the % was after a 1000 gallon it was tierd but I'll never use that much Lol

What's the rewards on the new cards?

I finally got my approval email. They asked me to fill out the vehicle info. and contact no. I didn't see any rewards for my card.

Ron.

Message 12 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got approved earlier this week. I haven't received any call. It has been almost a week.
Should I give them a call?

Ron.

Message 13 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I got approved earlier this week. I haven't received any call. It has been almost a week.

Ron.

Wow yes give them a call 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Wow yes give them a call 

It might be weekend. They didn't feel like calling. I might give them a call on Monday.

Ron.

Message 15 of 27
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I just checked the status of the application.  I clicked the link and it came the following message:

Thank you for your interest in the WEX Fleet Card Program.

We have received your application, and it has been approved. We will call you within 5 business days to review your account setup preferences. Once your account has been setup, you will receive your cards and account materials within 7-10 mailing days. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.

They haven't called me yet. I should be hearing from them soon.  Thanky ou to all for the info and help.

Ron.

CongratsSmiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 16 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Wow yes give them a call 

I finally got a letter from them. It came with the profile sheet and the limit of the card. The credit limit of the card is $1500. The card will come separately on the mail. Do I need to activate the card?

Ron.

Message 17 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Wow yes give them a call 

I finally got a letter from them. It came with the profile sheet and the limit of the card. The credit limit of the card is $1500. The card will come separately on the mail. Do I need to activate the card?

Ron.

Good question it looks like they have changed the process so I'm not sure if it's active ...For me when I spoke to the rep and then they send out live cards but everything about your experience has been different. 

Have they called you yet?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 18 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Wow yes give them a call 

Ron.

Good question it looks like they have changed the process so I'm not sure if it's active ...For me when I spoke to the rep and then they send out live cards but everything about your experience has been different. 

Have they called you yet?

They didn't call me. They sent me the link to setup the account when they sent me approval email. I entered all the info online and submitted it last Monday.  I received the letter from them. The setup account confirmation and the limit of the card was enclosed with the letter.   I will receive the card within 7-10 days. I nver spoke any reps.

They didn't need to verify any info with reps like other people said. I was able to register online with the card on the paper. 

Have you heard of Fuelman? Do you have any experience?

Ron.

Message 19 of 27
Ron1
Super Contributor

I called them to find out when I am going to send out the card. They sent out two cards instead of one. I only want one. They disabled one of them. Now, they only gave me $750. :(

Ron.

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.