Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to applying for WEX Fleet Card!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Want to applying for WEX Fleet Card!!!

I want to apply for WEX fleet card. I have a few business credit card with US Bank, Amex,BOA, Chase. What are my chances to get approved? Is there any fee for? Which CRA do they pull?

Ron.
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

Re: Want to applying for WEX Fleet Card!!!

How long have u been in business? I think You will get approved!!! I was approved for $8K without any business credit. I have a D&B # also.....Go for it!!!!!

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 2 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

I have been in business over 10 years. I was denied for Quill two years ago. Is there any fee? Where did they pull?

Ron.
Message 3 of 43
CCspoiledbrat1
Valued Member

They pulled from Equifax, no fee or pg for me
Do you have any lates or baddies on the biz credit?? Quill now requires the 1st order to be prepaid and then they may extend you credit.

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Message 4 of 43
myjourney
Super Contributor

Chances are good 

I have Wex Fleet and Jiffylube both w/o PG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

@CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:
They pulled from Equifax, no fee or pg for me
Do you have any lates or baddies on the biz credit?? Quill now requires the 1st order to be prepaid and then they may extend you credit.

No, I don't have any negative on EQ.  No baddies or lates on both biz and personal.  I ordered a few times from Quill. They still asked me to pre-pay. I ordered a few office supplies yesterday. It was like $12.00. They asked me for credit card payment. I told them to cancel it.

By the way, does Wex pull EQ personal or business?

Ron.

Message 6 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Chances are good 

Do they pull personal or business? Is there any fee for the card? I talked to them and they told me something like $40 set up fee and $2/card monthly.  They also told me they will pull EXP. I don't know which is true.  I just signed -up with Reliable Supply. I think their supplies is more expensive. Do I need to buy stuff  to get approved for Net 30? Do they report to business?

Ron.

Message 7 of 43
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Chances are good 

Do they pull personal or business? Is there any fee for the card? I talked to them and they told me something like $40 set up fee and $2/card monthly.  They also told me they will pull EXP. I don't know which is true.  I just signed -up with Reliable Supply. I think their supplies is more expensive. Do I need to buy stuff  to get approved for Net 30? Do they report to business?

Ron.

For me business credit was pulled no personal and there is a $40 but they can be talked into waiving it so push it..Lol

Yes to the $2 monthly fee

Reliable I bypassed so can't help there sorry

Another easy approval is Grainger no PG. I downloaded the app took it into the store the guy at the counter called it in asked for it to be expedited and 2 minutes later I was approved and didn't even make a purchase.

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 8 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Chances are good 

Ron.

For me business credit was pulled no personal and there is a $40 but they can be talked into waiving it so push it..Lol

Another easy approval is Grainger no PG. I downloaded the app took it into the store the guy at the counter called it in asked for it to be expedited and 2 minutes later I was approved and didn't even make a purchase.

Thanks for great info. So they pulled EQ business report. Did they call you back to setup the account? Did you apply online or over the phone?

How long did you wait for the decision ? Did you get the card with rewards?

Thanks again for your reply.

Ron.

Message 9 of 43
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Chances are good 

Ron.

Thanks for great info. So they pulled EQ business report. Did they call you back to setup the account? Did you apply online or over the phone?

How long did you wait for the decision ? Did you get the card with rewards?

Thanks again for your reply.

Ron.

I applied online basic app info then if IIRC sales rep called the next day to setup the account which is when I went into the HINT HINT oh I didn't know it had a setup fee Lol

When I app'ed they didn't have the rewards card I think that came out about 9 months ago

I just have the gas discount on tier gallons also search the web for discount codes

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.