Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to own my own business

tag
hawaii12
New Contributor

Want to own my own business

Hello everyone I am looking for advice and want to know my chances of owning my own business.  Me and my wife would like to start up our own trucking company and our own towing company.  I have 10 years experience in both and my wife has experience in administrative field dealing with payroll and dispatch.  We just file Bank putty on march 4 and my 341 was April 24 so what I would like to know what chances we have of starting a business or getting a SBA loan?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Re: Want to own my own business

We just file Bank putty on march 4 and my 341 was April 24 

@hawaii12 wrote:

Hello everyone I am looking for advice and want to know my chances of owning my own business.  Me and my wife would like to start up our own trucking company and our own towing company.  I have 10 years experience in both and my wife has experience in administrative field dealing with payroll and dispatch.  We just file Bank putty on march 4 and my 341 was April 24 so what I would like to know what chances we have of starting a business or getting a SBA loan?

We just file Bank putty on march 4 and my 341 was April 24 ????

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@hawaii12 wrote:

Do you mean Bankruptcy and discharged April 24, like 2 weeks ago?

Message 3 of 5
hawaii12
New Contributor

cool!!! how did your 341 go?

Message 4 of 5
hawaii12
New Contributor

i am not discharge yet

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.