Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

Back 4-6 years ago almost everyone had good business card offers and almost none of them reported to personal credit unless default, these days I don't really see many outside of Chase Ink and American Express.

Does Chase Ink report to credit?

What other choices would one have? Who is giving the biggest lines these days?

Bank Atlantic (Barclay) and National City now PNC use to be the biggest givers that I had experience with.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
gpeach

Re: What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

So far my Chase Ink and Bank of America Business Card are not posting to personal credit report. 

New Contributor
hammertime

Re: What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

None of the AMEX cards report to personal.  NFCU Biz and BBVA Compass neither report.  Both are TU pulls.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}