cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

Back 4-6 years ago almost everyone had good business card offers and almost none of them reported to personal credit unless default, these days I don't really see many outside of Chase Ink and American Express.

Does Chase Ink report to credit?

What other choices would one have? Who is giving the biggest lines these days?

Bank Atlantic (Barclay) and National City now PNC use to be the biggest givers that I had experience with.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gpeach
Regular Contributor

Re: What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

So far my Chase Ink and Bank of America Business Card are not posting to personal credit report. 

Message 2 of 3
hammertime
New Contributor

Re: What Business Cards are currently around that don't report to Personal Credit but do require PG?

None of the AMEX cards report to personal.  NFCU Biz and BBVA Compass neither report.  Both are TU pulls.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.