Super Contributor

What are HSBC backed Biz Cards?

What are HSBC backed Biz Cards?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are HSBC backed Biz Cards?

HSBC has many nice cards here are a couple for your review-------->Business card click  Corporate card ------>click  I have the business card with a nice 25k limit they are pretty generous which really surprised me.
Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just tried to apply and it says no branches in my error so I was not allowed
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
HSBC has many nice cards here are a couple for your review-------->Business card click  Corporate card ------>click  I have the business card with a nice 25k limit they are pretty generous which really surprised me.

Which CR did they pull?  I'm assuming they required a PG?  Was  $25k your initial CL?  Can you tell us a little about the good/bad on your CR's?

FYI:  Only available for customers in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WV
Message Edited by txjohn on 01-17-2010 10:42 AM
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Which CR did they pull?  I'm assuming they required a PG?  Was  $25k your initial CL?  Can you tell us a little about the good/bad on your CR's?

FYI:  Only available for customers in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WV
Message Edited by txjohn on 01-17-2010 10:42 A

Of course they required a Personal Guarantee with this business cardSmiley Very Happy, nearly everyone requires a guarantee nowadays.  Now to answer your questions. They pulled all three business reports, Dun and Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax business, and pulled all three personal reports as well because I had to guarantee the account and 25k was my initial credit line and the maximum that you can get with this card.
Their is no going above 25k on this card you will have to apply for a Corporate card and it requires a minimum five million in revenue threshold per the representative I spoke with, certified financial statement with profit & loss sheet from your accountant, Corporate tax returns, and must sign an IRS 4506T for verification and other things too qualify for this card.
I had everything covered for the Corporate card except for the five million, we don't make that kind of money here so I was told the standard small business card would be what I could qualify for so I applied for it and was approved, this was about nine months ago. As for the good and the bad on my credit reports let's start with business first.
Incorporated in 1998, Sales 1.6 Million, Rating 1R2 
Dun and Bradstreet: Paydex 89, 15 trade-lines, High credit 228k, Owes 15k, No liens or judgments
Experian Business:  Score 83 low risk, 10 trade-lines, clean
Equifax Business: Score unknown, 9 trade-lines reporting, clean 
Personal reports: Experian score pulled by my credit union 796, Transunion via myFICO 810, Equifax via myFICO  785 all reports are clean with an average age of 7 years with utilization of about 5% with a mix of everything Mortgage, Installments, Credit cards with high credit limits. Had some problems years ago with late's when my business was suffering but those have since fallen off my reports.
Hope this helpsSmiley Wink
JoJo
Message Edited by JoJo74 on 01-17-2010 01:40 PM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very impressive business and personal profiles. It will be years before I will get to where you are right now. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope this helpsSmiley Wink
JoJo
Message Edited by JoJo74 on 01-17-2010 01:40 PM

It helps a lot.  Thank you, JoJo.

(I don't live in any state in which it's offered, so can't even attempt.  but you helped out a lot for other people who may be interested in their business cards and do business in eligible areas.)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.