cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my SimplyCash Plus Business approval chances?

tag
tiger61

What are my SimplyCash Plus Business approval chances?

I had several collections in past 3 years. I made adreements with all credit cards and now I am just improving history. My FICO score is around 610. CreditWise and Credit Karma scores are about 720. Yes there 110 points different.

I just received an Amex SimplyCash Plus Business card offer for my Sole Properietor company. My company is 2 years old but I almost did nothing with it.

My question; what are approval chances, should I apply?

Thank you in advance...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are my SimplyCash Plus Business approval chances?

Is it a pre approval you received?

I got this card with a 675 score 6k SL

If you have a preapproval probably start you at 1-2k
Message 2 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

They send me mailers all the time but I think it's just advertisement.. with your scores I'd hold off, Credit Karma and Creditwise are useless nobody will use those scores.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditplz - Some creditors use those scores, though it may not be the 90% that FICO boasts some do use Vantage scores. Likely not any big banks or creditors, but some here and there do use them (probably like 1-2% of creditors).

And there's mailers for Business Credit Cards??
Message 4 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Never heard of a bank pulling CK scores.. can you name some? I'm curious Smiley Surprised

And yeah I get about 10 from US Bank and 4 from Amex monthly sometimes with set APR sometimes with a generic variable rate
Message 5 of 6
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Do you have any other relationship with American Express? A FICO score of 510 is probably a bit on the lower side for approval. 

There's not a large harm in trying, unless you try repeatedly. If you decide to pull the trigger, let us know what the results are.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.