cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Chase Recon approves you but you're still not approved.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When Chase Recon approves you but you're still not approved.....

Good luck. I encountered a similar situation with my first Freedom app - multiple analysts tried to manually override the instant denial and couldn't. Some cards have criteria that are considered non-negotiable by the computer. In my case it was utilization.

On the bright side, the special reconsideration may bypass those issues. If all else fails, you definitely dont need to wait 6 months: I was approved one month later when I re-apped.
Message 11 of 12
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: When Chase Recon approves you but you're still not approved.....

@B335is wrote:
I've said it before and will say it again, the Chase we all used to know is gone. OP, that's painful I'm sorry to hear it.

You've got that right. 

Denied for Chase Ink Cash. Too many new accounts, too many inquiries, at maximum internal limit.

For a personal IHG MC, was initially denied, but called and agreed to split a $10k credit line into two separate accounts to obtain the IHG MC. It had to be reviewed by a senior underwriter, but should have gone through, I was told. I received the denial notice the other day. Thankfully they left the credit line intact.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.